A Pause

So I've been doing a horrible job of keeping up with my running blog and I've decided that I need to take a break and pause on this endeavor if I cannot fully commit to it. With work, wedding planning, house shopping, running, my social life, and keeping up with my other blog, I just don't have the quality time I need to write as often as I'd like. I'd like to continue this blog back up after the dust settles, but who knows when that will be. :)
Until then...happy running.

-KateLainey

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to A Pause

  1. Hi! Just found your blog and your other one, and am now following both. :) I've been reading through all your posts here for the past half hour, and it's so fun to hear that I'm not the only runner who doesn't always feel motivated. ;) I started running about a year ago, and last year I got my runs up to about 4 or 5 miles per day. Then I decided to take off for the winter, which was dumb of me, so now since it's finally warm again I'm working on getting my daily mileage to where I want it and running every single day. Anywho, I hope you start posting on here again! I've really enjoyed your archives! :)

    xo
    Maria Elyse

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.