Week Three: Sinus Infection = Gross Hives

After finally finishing my antibiotics for my sinus infection and starting to feel better, I get a pretty bad allergic reaction and broke out in hives all over my body. Regardless of what I thought at the time...it was pretty funny looking. I still managed to get my long run in while at home. 12.6 miles with itchy hives (especially bad around the ankles) was not fun, let alone the hills and the endless fields of blank scenery. My overall time was not good, but at least I got the miles in.

I have about 2 weeks until the Striders 10 mile. Not remotely in the same shape as I was last year, but I'm hoping to at least do 7min splits. I need to focus on getting those speed intervals in or else I'm going to lose my kick.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.