Week Six: Sore

The Striders Classic 10 mile went pretty well on Saturday. Finished first in my age group with a time of 1:07:14. Just a little faster than the year before, but felt 10x better during the race. I tried keeping track of my mile split, which for some reason I've never thought to do in an actually race:

6:35
6:45
6:46
6:50
6:33
7:08 (hills?)
6:43
6:49
6:32
6:25

Little sore today, but got out for about 5 mile on some trails with Zach. Planning to up the mileage a tad this week and will try to keep this momentum until Riverbank. I would like to keep this pace for Riverbank...idealistically hitting 6:30's would be great, but I do need to keep the marathon training first priority. I don't want to wear myself out, but I think I'm going to have to up my weekly mileage because I am easily hitting every week.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.