Week 9: Riverbank Run


What a weekend! I've been pretty busy this weekend with my Mom and then starting work that I've haven't had time to update. The Riverbank run went really well considering the conditions and my past illness. I was happy with my overall time: 1:48:08, which was about a few seconds slower than last year. I ran about half with my friend Kristen, who was a blessing to have during this race. We went to the Expo on Friday to pick up our packets and said hi to my boss and a few co-workers. It is refreshing to be working with others who have the same mind set I do about running.

Riverbank 25K Splits:

6:36
6:47
6:41
6:45
6:43
6:47
6:51
6:42
6:49
7:02
7:00
7:20
7:18
7:23
7:24
3:54

So far this week, I've been recovering and hoping to get at least one workout in. Hitting the road to Cleveland this Friday and will be getting a long run in on Saturday with Zach! :)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.