My Schedule = Craziness

So it has been a long time since my last blog and I feel like months have gone by since then. Life has been beyond hectic. My running has been put on the back burner; resulting in me transferring my marathon registration to the half marathon. I knew that if I tried to do the full, I would be killing myself just to finish. Zach sprained his ankle when we went rock climbing, so he is officially out of running for a couple months...leaving me to attempt this by myself.

With the wedding planning in full force, training for the half marathon has been a challenge in itself. I've been having fun trying to check as many things off of the master wedding list, but that has also brought along some stresses.  At this point I've got most of the important items finished (awesome venue, yummy caterer, and amazing photographers) which will hopefully come with more free time.

Right now I'm in Chicago for work. Tomorrow I'll be helping Nike set up Niketown for the Chicago Marathon Expo. Super pumped about this experience and being able watch the marathon on Sunday.  Just one more reason why I love my job!

More to come after the GR Marathon next Sunday.

Below are some pictures from the NC Marathon that my co-worker kindly took for us!



Zach reaching for my hand to finish "together."

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.