Week 14: Biding Time

I'm a little late on week 14's blog...but there hasn't been much happening in my running world. Took the mileage down a bit this week in hopes that my IT band and knee will start improving more. Zach was up this weekend, but couldn't run with me since he was not feeling the greatest and having some foot pains. Regardless, I got 13 miles in for my long run.

Work and life in general feels like it has gotten tremedously busier...so I'm going to try to get more sleep and manage my time better. Feels like I've been dragging; I'm assuming it is because of my running.

More interesting running endavors next blog.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.