Week 22: In Need of Some Rest

For this week I've slowed down tremdously...35 miles and still feeling sore. My knees have not been the same since the last 20 miler, but I'm hoping that these next two weeks of tapering will revive them. Not much happened this week...tapering can get rather boring. Saturday was my longest run of 10 miles and also when Zach and I signed up for the GR Marathon at Gazelle. Met the race director, Don Kern, at the sign up. He has done a lot of far out races, including the run around the South Pole with Dean Karnazes.

My plan for this week is to once again rest up, stretch, ice well, and get lots of sleep.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.